ETIQUETTE & F.A.Q.
CLIENT ETIQUETTE, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Please be respectful at all times (in person and via e-mail)
- Please be clean, be well "manscaped" and have good personal hygiene to ensure the best experience.
- Negotiating rates and boundaries is extremely disrespectful and will not be tolerated.
- When contacting me, please include a sufficient amount of information..
INCLUDING SCREENING INFO
WHAT IS YOUR SCREENING PROCESS?
For both of our comfort and safety I ask for a minimum of
- 2 recent provider references
- A selfie with government issued ID
Any additional info such as twitter handles and LinkedIn are appreciated but not required*
HOW SHOULD I CONTACT YOU?
Please reach out via e-mail at email@example.com with a brief description of
- Desired date/time/duration
-Additional information and requests
- Screening info
- How you found me
Returning suitors may contact me via Twitter DM. Note that explicit messages and messages with insufficient information will be ignored.
CAN I REVIEW YOU?
Listen, I can't tell you what to do or how to live your life.. But, I would much prefer if you didn't. I believe every encounter is unique and that reviews are not helpful most of the time. Also, I do not participate in review boards so I won't see it anyways. However, I do accept kind notes and thank you's :)
WHAT IS YOUR "MENU"?
I don't wish to discuss specifics on this website. I can say I provide a traditional GFE experience. I'm also open to outfit/roleplay/light kink requests.
DO YOU DO DUOS?
Yes! If there are any ladies you wish to see me with please reach out and let us both know! Duo page coming soon
ARE YOU AVAILABLE FOR FMTY AND/OR OVERNIGHT DATES?
Unfortunately I am not available for FMTY or overnight dates at this moment. But I am available for fly you to ME dates, I would be more than happy to show you around Toronto or Ottawa for the day!
IF IVE SEEN YOU IN THE PAST AT SFT DO I STILL HAVE TO SCREEN?
Yes please! I will only make exceptions for clients I have previously seen and have kept in touch with via Twitter.